Violectric HPA V202
The Violectric HPA V202 is an affordable headphone amplifier and the successor to the bestselling model HPA V200. Its circuitry has been further improved, with 60 volts of operating voltage and an outstanding signal-to-noise-ratio exceeding 100dB (weighted). Tt shares all the superb specs of the more expensive models with the sound quality that is typical to Violectric: natural and lush, but also neutral with pleasant character.
The circuitry of this Violectric HPA V202 has been further improved, with 60 volts of operating voltage and an outstanding signal-to-noise-ratio exceeding 100dB (weighted). Tt shares all the superb specs of the more expensive models. Any headphones can be connected via 6.35 mm (¼ inch) jack or 4.4 mm Pentaconn (asymmetrical). This makes the HPA V202 Violectric's most affordable option for music-loving listeners using a pair of conventionally wired headphones. The HPA V202 offers 2700 mW Pmax into 50 Ohm.
LOWEST NOISE - through a very small amount of internal gain. This makes the amplifier's self-generated noise inaudible.
HIGH OUTPUT VOLTAGE - through 50 V internal operating voltage. Therefore ideally suited to high-impedance headphones deserving high output voltage swing.
HIGH OUTPUT POWER - thanks to powerful amplifiers that offer far more power than even the most demanding headphones would need. So best suited for headphones with low impedances as well as planar headphones.
HIGH DAMPING FACTOR - due to the lowest possible output impedance. Therefore the ideal match for difficult to drive headphones without negative side effects and with the guarantee for a linear frequency response.
The rear line inputs can be selected via switches on the front. After the RK 27 volume control, the activated and buffered signal reaches the power amplifiers, which are a further development of the famous V200 circuits. Connect your headphones to the HPA V202 and enjoy a compact and great-sounding headphone amplifier with the renowned natural, smooth yet precise Violectric sound.
- 2 stereo inputs, balanced via XLR, unbalanced via RCA
- inputs switchable on the front panel
- +/- 18 dB Pre-Gain for a perfect match of the HPA V202 between source and headphones
- Volume control with Alps RK 27 attenuator
- big 38 mm massive aluminum knob
- powerful stereo amplifier: 2700 mW Pmax into 50 Ohm, 18,5 V RMS into 600 Ohm
- Delayed coupling of the headphones to the amp after power-on
- Headphone outputs: 1 x Pentaconn, unbal. / 1 x ¼” jack, unbal.
- built-in power supply with toroidal transformer
- 22.000 uF filter capacity