Feliks Audio Envy
The Feliks Audio Envy amplifier is a Single Ended class A headphone tube amplifier, built around the famous 300B tubes, with transformer coupled output, designed to handle any kind of planar magnetic or dynamic headphones with the impedance range between 16 to 600 Ohm.
- Developed to drive even the most demanding headphones with up to 8 Watts of power
- Exclusive finish and extensive customization options
- Multiple inputs and outputs for maximum functionality
- Balanced input / output XLR connections
Performance Edition (standard edition not available in NL) includes:
- Full Music 300B power tubes
- UPOCC (single crystal copper) signal wiring
The amplifier is made using “point to point” technology. All wired connections are custom made from single crystal copper (UPOCC – in case of Performance edition) with a teflon isolation. On the input there is Alps Rk27 potentiometer, followed by two-stage pre-amplifier with CV-181 tubes and hi-end coupling capacitors. Power tubes are the directly heated 300B tubes. Output transformers as well as mains transformer are custom made hi-end audio units.
The amplifier has fully automatic bias and its electrical circuit is a “zero feedback” design. The power tubes are heated with direct current (DC) with a special circuit designed to separate the tubes heating from audio path powering. Power supply for anode voltages is designed on semiconductor and based on MOFSET transistors and low-noise current sources.
On the XLR balanced inputs, symmetrical audio grade Lundahl transformers have been used. Audio sources selection is made using high end relays (low signal relays), which are placed directly behind the input connectors, in order to limit interference and noise.
- Matched pair of driver tubes CV-181(6SN7)
- Matched pair of power tubes 300B
- AC cord
- User Manual
- Warranty Card