Shanling‘s BA1 is a desktop DAC and Bluetooth 5.0 receiver. It is equipped with a CSR8675 Bluetooth receiver chip, an ESS ES9218P digital/analog conversion chip and is particularly easy and convenient to use.
1 in stock
SHANLING BA1: Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver CSR8675 ES9218P aptX HD LDAC LHDC
Shanling's BA1 is a desktop Bluetooth 5.0 receiver. It is equipped with a CSR8675 Bluetooth receiver chip, an ESS ES9218P digital/analog conversion chip and is particularly easy and convenient to use.
CSR8675 & Bluetooth 5.0
Thanks to its Qualcomm CSR8675 chip, the BA1 supports Bluetooth 5.0, allowing you to stream your audio files simply and remotely. This chip supports high-resolution Bluetooth codecs such as HWA, aptX, aptX HD, aptX LL and LDAC, allowing you to enjoy your high-quality audio files.
Thanks to its dedicated control application, the Shanling BA1 offers advanced settings such as access to digital filters, equalizer and channel balance management.
USB DAC Function
The Shanling BA1 can also connect directly to your computer via USB, in order to use it as an external USB DAC. Installation is extremely simple and requires no driver installation.
Outings for all needs
The BA1 benefits from 3 different outputs to adapt to each user's audio system. There is a 3.5mm headphone output, a stereo RCA output and a Toslink optical output.
- Power supply 5V 1A via USB-C (power supply not included)
- Dimensions 128 x 100 x 26mm
- Weight 205g
- Color: Black
- Product type Bluetooth receiver
- Bluetooth reception chip Qualcomm CSR8675
- DAC Chip ESS ES9218P
- Bluetooth version 5.0
- Supported Bluetooth codecs SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD, aptX LL, LDAC, LHDC
- Inputs: Bluetooth 5.0, 1x USB-C
- Output: 1x Jack 3.5mm headphone output, 1x Stereo RCA, 1x Optical Toslink
- Supported sampling rates Bluetooth (LDAC / LHDC) : PCM up to 24bit 96kHz
- USB DAC: PCM up to 16bit 48kHz
- Transmission distance 10m
- Output level Headphone output: 1.41V
- RCA : 2V
- SNR -115dB
- Channel separation 73dB
- THD 0.0085%