FiR Audio VxV
The FiR Audio VxV (Five x Five) is designed solely for musical enjoyment: The EDC (Every Day Carry) you reach for—that sounds good with everything. Good for the road away from home, this earphone comes along with five drivers: one dynamic driver and four balanced armatures get treated with Fir Audio’s direct aperture, tube-less technology that originated from the flagship M5.
FiR Audio FIVE x FIVE series: the FiR Audio VxV
The FiR Audio VxV is designed solely for musical enjoyment: The earphones you reach for that sound good with everything. We call it the every day carry (EDC). Featuring a welcoming sound that promises immense enjoyment, the Five x Five has a full-bodied midrange presentation with a wide soundstage.
FiR Audio's goal was to bring the maximum value to the audiophile and live musician at a lower price-point while still offering all the benefits of FiR Audio’s proprietary DAA Sound Reactor technology, ATOM pressure venting system, and Tactile Bass technology. We believe that they’ve exceeded this goal with the VxV.
The FiR Audio VxV is a limited-production product, made in small batches to ensure the highest of quality control.
- 1x Dynamic Driver
- 2x Mid-driver Balanced Armature
- 1x High-driver Balanced Armature
- 1x Ultra-high Driver Balanced Armature
- MMCX connectors
- 2.5mm TRRS balanced connector -or-
- 3.5mm TRS 3-pole connector
- Chassis: Hybrid 6000 aluminum and DuPont ® engineering plastic.
- 16 ohm
The Tactile Bass technology is borrowed from the flagship M-Series and implemented in the DAA Sound Reactor. The IEM chassis is uniquely coupled with the dynamic bass driver to act as a secondary transducer. This results in a deeper and more natural bass experience.
The DAA Sound Reactor allows the FiR Audio VxV to be more accessible with an affordable price point while retaining the tubeless technology of DAA. The 6mm dynamic driver is mounted with the back against the housing, and the sound reactor module is then attached to the IEM housing to enhance the tactility of the bass response.
The ATOM Vent is a pressure relief system that vents pressures that build up in a sealed ear canal. Greatly reducing listener fatigue so you can hear more and listen longer.
- System Format: 5-driver hybrid
- Driver Type:: 1x Dynamic Driver, 2x Mid-driver Balanced Armature, 1x High-driver Balanced Armature, 1x Ultra-high Driver Balanced Armature
- MMCX connectors
- 2.5mm TRRS balanced connector
- Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Chassis: Hybrid 6000 aluminum and DuPont Delrin ® engineering plastic