Tonally lush, vividly dynamic, easy to drive, and a pleasure to wear: HiFiMAN Sundara planar-magnetic headphones arrive ready to play with an all-new diaphragm. Made of proprietary, light and high-tensile material, the Sundara’s ultra-fine diaphragms produce a wide frequency response of 6 Hz to 75 kHz with fast transient response, low distortion levels, and high dynamic range. The hybrid headband design and gently beveled earpads evenly distribute the headphones’ weight around your head to provide a secure grip and a comfortable fit for long listening sessions.
The sleek matte-black finish, fashion-forward looks of the HiFiMAN Sundara, and a durable 3.5mm connector complete the HiFiMAN Sundara headphones sonically and aesthetically true to the meaning of their Sanskrit name: beautiful.
Planar Magnetic Drivers
- Open-back, circumaural headphones with large planar magnetic drivers, can be powered from a wide range of audio sources
- Wide frequency response: 6 Hz to 75 kHz
- Fast transient response
- Detailed and natural sonic signature
- Ergonomic and comfortable headband is contoured to fit a broad variety of head shapes
- Headband evenly spreads headphones weight over your head
- Unibody yoke attaches the frame to the earcups making a seamless sweeping curve that is both elegant and functional
- Single-piece, metal construction is durable enough to withstand the rigors of modern urban life