Seeking an Easy-to-Drive pair of High-End headphones distinguished by Lush, Vivid, and Responsive Sound? Comfortable and Lightweight HiFiMAN Sundara is one of the best choices. The Sanskrit word ‘Sundara’ literally means ‘Beautiful’ and this all new Planar Magnetic headphone fits this description in every way.
Tonally lush, vividly dynamic, easy to drive, and a pleasure to wear: HiFiMAN Sundara planar-magnetic headphones arrive ready to play with an all-new diaphragm. Made of proprietary, light and high-tensile material, the Sundara's ultra-fine diaphragms produce a wide frequency response of 6 Hz to 75 kHz with fast transient response, low distortion levels, and high dynamic range. The hybrid headband design and gently beveled earpads evenly distribute the headphones' weight around your head to provide a secure grip and a comfortable fit for long listening sessions.
The sleek matte-black finish, fashion-forward looks of the HiFiMAN Sundara, and a durable 3.5mm connector complete the HiFiMAN Sundara headphones sonically and aesthetically true to the meaning of their Sanskrit name: beautiful.
Planar Magnetic Drivers
- Open-back, circumaural headphones with large planar magnetic drivers, can be powered from a wide range of audio sources
- Wide frequency response: 6 Hz to 75 kHz
- Fast transient response
- Detailed and natural sonic signature
- Ergonomic and comfortable headband is contoured to fit a broad variety of head shapes
- Headband evenly spreads headphones weight over your head
- Unibody yoke attaches the frame to the earcups making a seamless sweeping curve that is both elegant and functional
- Single-piece, metal construction is durable enough to withstand the rigors of modern urban life
- Frequency Response: 6 Hertz-75,000 Hertz
- Impedance: 37 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 94 dB
- Weight: 372 grams