iFi Audio Neo Stream is an Ultra-Res network audio streamer, their use of proprietary tech makes the NEO Stream distinctly different.
Simply seamless streaming
Roon Ready – Roon Ready certification means the NEO Stream slots straight into a Roon audio environment and works seamlessly with Roon software.
DNLA/UPnP – Use your choice of any DLNA/UPnP compatible app – BubbleUpnP, connect, Audirvana and so on – to control the NEO Stream and access audio content from online services.
Tidal Connect and Spotify Connect – Stream straight from these integrated online music services.
Apple Airplay 2 – Easy streaming from Apple devices.
NAA operation – Serious enthusiast? The NEO Stream can operate as a Network Audio Adapter. It directs packets of audio data received over Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable straight to the connected DAC without applying processing.
NAS drive – stream from a local storage device using the ‘Stream-iFi’ app.
The NEO Stream’s integral DAC stage takes your streaming enjoyment to another level.
Four-channel True Native hi-res DAC design – supports PCM 768kHz and DSD 512,
Powerful 16-core XMOS processor – performs full MQA decoding (to 384kHz)
Thanks to the DAC chip’s four-channel True Native design, PCM and DSD take separate pathways and remain ‘bit-perfect’ in their direct-native form, right through to analogue conversion. In the case of DSD, there is no conversion to PCM or application of multi-bit processing – this is unusual and makes the NEO Stream an excellent choice for DSD purists.
Unique optical LAN
Connecting to your network router via cable rather than relying on Wi-Fi? The iFi Audio NEO Stream includes a unique option alongside its RJ45 and M12 ports – optical LAN. This is our own technology. Connect the OptiBox transceiver to the router, and the NEO Stream to the OptiBox via an optical cable. Both the OptiBox and cable are included.
Benefit from the highest quality digital audio connection possible between the router and the streamer:
- Ultra-fast data speeds of up to 10Gbps
- Bit-perfect transmission of ultra-resolution audio
- Minimal degradation across distances of up to 1km
The LAN signal from the router is regenerated, reclocked and rebalanced by the OptiBox; true galvanic isolation is applied, with zero parasitic capacitance and inductance.
- Ultra-Res Wi-Fi/LAN/Internet network audio streamer with integrated DAC
- Open-source architecture – works with multiple control apps, evolves continuously
- Stream the way you want – Tidal Connect, Spotify Connect, Roon Ready, AirPlay, DLNA/UPnP, NAA and more
- Supports up to 32-bit/768kHz PCM and DSD512 – not just via USB/LAN cables but Wi-Fi too*
- Full MQA decoding and true-native DSD
- Custom-designed hardware and software – built for exceptional sound
- Fully balanced analogue circuitry delivers maximum sonic purity
- Four user-selectable digital filters – tailor the sound to suit your music
- Exclusive streaming modes – dedicated Tidal, Roon, NAA and DLNA modes for optimised performance
- USB and S/PDIF interfaces are regulated by femto-precision clock to eradicate jitter
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and iPurier technologies remove distortion from the audio signal
- Optical LAN input isolation technology – superior sound quality over gigabit Ethernet connection
- SilentLine retina-grade TFT screen with album cover artwork display
- Ultra-low noise power supply – iPower X
* Full-strength 5GHz signal is required for playback 384kHz/DSD256 or above over Wi-Fi