WE LIVE IN A DISPOSABLE CULTURE – The Repeat Audio Prince is a solution
How many times have you thrown away a device because something small was beyond repair? – Every year we throw over fifty billion kilos of electrical appliances1. And because we buy more and more devices that we use for a few years at most. This makes E-waste the fastest growing waste stream. In 2050, 120 billion kilos will end up in the waste stream each year. A huge waste mountain, full of useful components and valuable materials such as gold and silver.
designed for a one-way trip to the dump. However, with the Repeat Audio Prince, wasting your headphones away is not an option anymore!
Although many parts are still usable, repair or reuse is usually not possible because all parts are attached to each other. They are designed to be as small and compact as possible and disassembly is sometimes even made impossible by the manufacturer. This is despite increasing pressure from consumers and governments to make repair and reuse easier – look at the Right to Repair movement.
Illegally dumped and burnt
The options that remain are simply to dump, bury or thermal recycling. The latter is a fancy word for burn. And some of it not even here; E-waste is still being shipped illegally to countries in Africa or Asia.
It is forbidden to export electronic waste to developing countries, because toxic chemicals from the devices can be found there. pollution and health damage cause. But working discarded devices are allowed on the boat. And so containers full of discarded devices, which often turn out not to work upon arrival, end up on rubbish dumps in Africa after all, where nature and people suffer as a result.
Besides causing enormous environmental damage, it is also a waste of money. Every year, we dump, bury and evaporate for €52 billion in value – that is three times the value of all the silver processed annually2.
smart design is the solution
That is why we take a different approach to the manufacturing process. In fact, Repeat’s headphones are made so that when individual parts break, they can be replaced independently. So is the Repeat Audio Prince.
Repeat Audio Prince
The Repeat Audio Prince is a Wireless Bluetooth Closed-back Dynamic Headphone with Active Noise Cancellation. Immerse yourself in sound while silencing the outside world. Premium sound quality, active noise cancelling, and an inbuilt microphone for (video) calls.
The Repeat Audio Prince delivers breathtaking, crystal-clear sound in a beautifully slick, modular frame that will never truly break on you. Designed to turn heads, built to last.
Repeat Audio Prince Highlights
- Exhilarating high-fidelity audio with aptX
- Zero unwanted sounds with Active Noise Cancellation
- 40+ hours wireless with multiple devices
- Hands-free calling and voice assistant enabled
- Multipoint Bluetooth Connectivity – Connect up to two wireless devices simultaneously.
- Quick Charge via USB-C – 5 minutes charging is 2 hours listening
- Battery dead? Wired Listening
- Memory Foam Pads
Powerful Noise Cancelling
Sink even deeper into the lush, razor-sharp sound of your favourite tracks. Prince uses the most powerful noise cancelling technology around, blocking unwanted ambient noise.
Listen for days on end with an impressive 40-hour battery life, or 22 hours with noise cancellation. And with fast charging, you’ll never have to go long without music. 5 minutes is all you need for 2 hours of listening.
Built-in Hands Free Calling
What’s more annoying than a phone call when you’re zoning out to music? Having to disconnect your headphones to take it. With an inbuilt microphone, Prince lets you call hands free.
Always stay connected – 3.5mm Headphone Cable
The Repeat Audio Prince comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack that’ll never let you down. For when you’re out and about without a charger, or just feel like plugging in and zoning out.
Connect with multiple devices
With built-in multipoint technology, Prince connects to multiple devices simultaneously and switches between them effortlessly. The result? You’re always connected, no matter where a call comes in.
Unlimited repairs forever!
How, you ask? Our headphones are 100% modular, so damaged parts can be replaced independently of the rest. New parts can be ordered, and slide right through your letterbox.
- ORDER A NEW PART - Dropped your headphones? It happens. Ear cushions a little worn? No stress. Simply log in to your account and order a replacement part. If you have a subscription or free repairs forever the spare parts are free.
- YOU’LL GET IT THE NEXT DAY – Your new part will arrive the following working day. That’s usually less than a 24-hour wait.
- REPLACE THE DAMAGED PART – Switch out the damaged part for the new one. Our headphones are made to be easily disassembled (it’s actually quite fun) but if you need help, just get in touch.
- SEND IT BACK TO US – You’ll find a prepaid envelope along with the new part, so you can send the damaged part back to us free of charge.
- OLD PART, MEET YOUR NEW HOME – The damaged part is checked to see if it can be lovingly repaired and reused in a new pair of headphones. If not, the materials are recycled.
What’s in the box
- 2 ear cushions
- 2 sound boxes
- 1 head cushion
- 1 headband
- 2 knobs
- 1 3.5mm mini-jack
- 1 USB-C cable
Repeat Audio also has a Wireless headphone without ANC: Boss