Sennheiser Momentum 4
Sennheiser Momentum 4 is the wireless bluetooth 5.2 headphone with advanced Adaptive Noise Cancellation (ANC) and exceptional comfort. The smart control app for user adjustability where ever your journey is taking you. The new Momentum 4 is the latest successor in highly regarded wireless segment of Sennheiser. Best-in-class sound with their audiophile-inspired acoustic system.
The Sennheiser Momentum 4 has a minimalist and classic look and feel. The new Momentums focus on sound quality, and the result is incredible. In addition, all important features such as active noise cancellation and battery life are improved. For almost a decade, the Sennheiser Momentum has established itself as the quality standard among wireless over-ear headphones. The new Momentum 4 are the best the company has ever launched, and stand out from the competition in all departments. In this article, we analyze their characteristics, pros and cons.
The Sennheiser Momentum 4 works with Bluetooth 5.2 technology. Wireless connectivity is fast, stable and has a great range. AAC, aptX and aptX Adaptive codecs are supported. The latter is one of the best Bluetooth codecs on the market, ideal for listening to high quality music, playing games or watching movies. You can also use them wired with the 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable that comes in the package, or a USB-C one. The Sennheiser Momentum 4 can be connected to two devices simultaneously.
The biggest improvement of the new Sennheiser Momentum 4 headphones is the battery life. They yield up to 60 hours of continuous playback with the ANC on, a capacity that surpasses any other pair of wireless headphones.
Never miss a beat
Included in delivery
- Sennheiser Momentum 4 Wireless Bluetooth® 5.2 over-ear headphones
- Carry bag
- USB-C charging cable
- Audio cable (3.5 mm / 2.5 mm)
- Aircraft adapter
Sandy White, Black
- Adaptive Noise Cancellation / transparency mode
- Intuitive touch operation
- Smart Pause
- Sound personalisation
- Comfortable cushioning and excellent wearing comfort
- Flat folding design
- 42 mm sound converter system
- Frequency range 6 Hz-22 kHz
- Four beamforming microphones for crystal-clear telephone calls
- Microphone frequency response: 50 Hz-10 kHz
- Automatic wind noise reduction for optimised calls
- Supported profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
- Supported codecs: SBC, AAC, aptX™, aptX™ Adaptive
- Bluetooth® version: 5.2
- Power supply via battery / charging cable
- Lithium-ion battery (700 mAh, runtime up to 60 hrs., charging time up to 2 hrs.)