FiR Audio M3
It’s not about driver count. Innovations by FiR Audio get the most out of the dynamic driver and dual balanced armatures. All the FiR Audio technology with Tactile Bass, ATOM Vent System and tubeless Direct Bore. These deliver a linear, reference and transparent sound with a slight oomph to low frequencies to keep you immersed in your tunes.
The FiR Audio M3 pays homage to the classic, balanced studio sound while pairing it with FiR’s latest technological advances. Its dedicated bass dynamic driver provides deep bass extension and palpable bass detail, while 2 balanced armatures covering the mid-range and treble respectively lend balance to the sound with an excitingly energetic mid-range and effortlessly detailed and sparkly highs. These drivers are implemented with FiR's proprietary Direct Aperture design and the 3rd generation Atom pressure release system, providing an impeccably balanced sound with a vast sound stage while helping to alleviate listener fatigue — A signature perfect for extended mixing and audiophile use.
- System Format: 3-driver hybrid
- Driver Type: 10mm dynamic driver, Balanced armature driver for Mid/Highs, Direct Treble balanced armature driver
- Frequency Response 10 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance 16.4 Ohms
- Connection (Universal Fit) MMCX female socket (Gold Plated)
- Chassis Material (Universal Fit)
- Sandblasted and anodised aluminum
- CNC-machined from a single block
- Colour: Black body, Gunmetal silver faceplate