FIR Audio Frontier Series: FiR Audio Krypton 5
The pinnacle of 5-driver portable sound. The FiR Audio Krypton 5 is a technical performer with outstanding quality and clarity. Handling each note, instrument and layer with delicacy and care. Snappy impactful bass forms the backbone to the Krypton 5’s textured presentation. Making for a crystal-clear, enjoyable audiophile IEM.
The Krypton 5 features machined aluminum shells, sapphire crystal glass face plates, is outfitted with 4 balanced armature drivers, a 10mm dynamic driver for lows, fed into FiR Audio’s Kinetic Bass port.
- 1x 10mm Kinetic Bass Dynamic Driver
- 1x OpenDriver Balanced Armature Driver for bass
- 2x OpenDriver Balanced Armature Driver for mids
- 1x OpenDriver Balanced Armature Driver for highs (with Sound Reflector)
- Machined Aluminum Shells (UIEM)
- Sapphire Glass Faceplates (UIEM)
- ATOM XS Interchangeable Modules (UIEM)
- Leather Protective Case (Audiophiles)
- Free Custom Artwork & Premium Faceplates (CIEM)
- Internal ATOM and ATOM X Modules (CIEM)
- Aluminum Protective Case (Musicians)
A hybrid conduction technology that takes the IEM sound experience to a whole new level. Kinetic Bass is a bass you can feel.
A pressure relief system that vents pressures that build up in a sealed ear canal. Greatly reducing listener fatigue so you can hear more and listen longer.
Open drivers with no sound tubes that radiate sound directly into the Sound Reactor which results in a much larger sound stage.
Proprietary technologies that provide industry leading durability and serviceability of our in-ear monitor products.