FIR Audio Frontier Series: FiR Audio Xenon 6
The Fir Audio Xenon 6 is a full-range IEM that brings the scale and grandeur of a natural setting back to any recording. One for the purist who relishes each sound in its most natural, dynamic state.
It features a stainless-steel shell, a sapphire crystal glass faceplate, equipped with 4 balanced armature drivers, a 10mm dynamic driver for lows, fed into a Kinetic Bass port. Tied together by an electrostatic driver that elevates the track’s finer details. Lifelike resolution, unlike anything you’ve ever heard before.
- 1x 10mm Kinetic Bass Dynamic Driver
- 1x OpenDriver Balanced Armature Driver for bass
- 2x OpenDriver Balanced Armature Driver for mids
- 1x OpenDriver Balanced Armature Driver for highs (with Sound Reflector)
- 1x OpenDriver Electrostatic Driver for ultra highs
- Machined Stainless Steel Shells (UIEM)
- Sapphire Glass Faceplates (UIEM)
- ATOM XS Interchangeable Modules (UIEM) Leather Protective Case (Audiophiles)
- Free Custom Artwork & Premium Faceplates (CIEM)
- Internal ATOM and ATOM X Modules (CIEM)
- Aluminum Protective Case (Musicians)
A hybrid conduction technology that takes the IEM sound experience to a whole new level. Kinetic Bass is a bass you can feel.
A pressure relief system that vents pressures that build up in a sealed ear canal. Greatly reducing listener fatigue so you can hear more and listen longer.
Open drivers with no sound tubes that radiate sound directly into the Sound Reactor which results in a much larger sound stage.
Proprietary technologies that provide industry leading durability and serviceability of our in-ear monitor products.