FIR Audio Frontier Series: FiR Audio Neon 4
The FiR Audio Neon 4 is for the lover of smooth, creamy sounds. Which it achieves without sacrificing resolution. The Neon 4’s highlight lies in its lush, upper mids and trebles. As well as a stellar sense of space and positioning from its ATOM XS module. Place these characteristics on a snappy, speedy bass foundation for an immersive, detail-oriented listen.
The Neon 4 features a machined aluminum shell, a sapphire glass face plate, equipped with 3 balanced armature drivers, a 10mm dynamic driver for lows, fed into FiR Audio’s Kinetic Bass port.
Along with the rest of the Frontier Series, the Neon 4 comes in Universal-Fit and Custom-Fit models.
DRIVER SPECS FiR Audio Neon 4
- 1x 10mm Kinetic Bass Dynamic Driver
- 1x OpenDriver Balanced Armature Driver for bass
- 1x OpenDriver Balanced Armature Driver for mids
- 1x OpenDriver Balanced Armature Driver for highs (with Sound Reflector)
- Machined Aluminum Shells (UIEM)
- Sapphire Glass Faceplates (UIEM)
- ATOM XS Interchangeable Modules (UIEM)
- Leather Protective Case (Audiophiles)
- Free Custom Artwork & Premium Faceplates (CIEM)
- Internal ATOM and ATOM X Modules (CIEM)
- Aluminum Protective Case (Musicians)
A hybrid conduction technology that takes the IEM sound experience to a whole new level. Kinetic Bass is a bass you can feel.
A pressure relief system that vents pressures that build up in a sealed ear canal. Greatly reducing listener fatigue so you can hear more and listen longer.
Open drivers with no sound tubes that radiate sound directly into the Sound Reactor which results in a much larger sound stage.
Proprietary technologies that provide industry leading durability and serviceability of our in-ear monitor products.