In 2018, HiFiMAN returned to the development of closed-back models, leading to a design breakthrough the following year, introducing the HE-R10D. The wooden ear cup’s large internal space brings sufficient volume and “breathing room” to the powerful driver. HiFiMan first developed its closed-back planar headphones in 2012. After several attempts to develop a closed-back headphone worth of the HiFiMan name, the company turned its attention to open-back planar headphones that quickly became some of the most successful products on the market.
HiFiMan Topology Diaphragm
The "Topology Diaphragm" refers to a diaphragm featuring a special Nano particle coating applied to its surface. The result is a more natural and detailed sound than what is typically achieved in True Wireless earphones. The idea behind the new Topology Diaphragm was inspired by Dr Fang Bian's Ph.D. thesis that "different Nano materials have differing structures and each of those materials have its own properties". Therefore, by carefully controlling the diaphragm surface structure you can yield different results in acoustic performance to a degree previously unobtainable.
Best-Sounding 50mm Dynamic Driver
- High sensitivity thanks to HIFIMAN's use of a rare earth magnet
- Topology diaphragm for detailed high frequency response to 30kHz
- Advanced voice coil
The HE-R10P package includes three detachable cables with three different jacks: one cable with 3.5mm jack, one cable with XLR balanced jack and one cable with 1/4" (6.35mm) jack.
Wired: Traditional wired 3.5mm input with 3.5mm to 6.35mm connector
Bluetooth (Blue Mini)
A variety of HD Bluetooth protocol: LDAC, aptX, Qualcomm aptX, AAC, SBC, USB DAC via USB-C cable
- Open vs. Closed: Closed
- Frequency Response: 15Hz-35kHz
- Impedance: 32Ω Sensitivity: 103dB
- Stock Cable: 3.5mm/ 1.5m;
- XLR balanced/ 3m, ¼” (6.35mm)/ 3m
- Weight: 337g
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- AMP Output in fact: 230mw
- AMP Output in theory: 1125mw
- TDH: <0.1% @1W/1KHz SNR: 95dB
- Battery Life: 7-10 Hours Weight: 25g
- Bluetooth Codecs: LDAC, aptx-HD, aptX, AAC, SBC
- Transmission: Bluetooth/USB Type C